I’d like to share with you some of North America’s best and most influential bloggers (many in the auto industry and some not) …but I’ll never have trouble figuring out the difference between AWD and limited slip differental again!
- For the coolest in cool trends: www.Trendhunter.com (and also cool as a fellow Canadian!)
- For fans of the GM Volt (and I think there are quite a few very excited auto enthusiasts and Boomers salivating for this one to come to market): www.gm-volt.com
- When you need to learn “About” anything, head to www.suvs.about.com
- If you aren’t yet on the Green track, then it is time to shape up: www.ecogeek.com (also a frequent writer on Huffington Post) and the expert of experts, Bill Moore at www.evworld.com
- Broad spectrum info on all things auto: www.motorauthority.com ,www.autosavant.com , www.allcarsallthetime.com and some great info on each of the different brands and their 2009 lineups.
- If you are cuh-razy about cars, then you’ll be crazy about www.autoinsane.com
- All things techie at www.dailytech.com and all things GUY at www.thebachelorguy.com
They are a very talented group…head on over and check them out.